Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Moving Out of the Home-Office Set-up

Today we went to see the office. There are a lot of advantages in getting it and it seems that I am already 70% convinced to go for it. My number one drawback is that it’s far from home, far from my room, and I won’t be able to be with my G5 when I leave the office. I want to use the G5 for both home and office. Next are the hassles of traveling from home to office and back home late at night. It’ll be like a regular office set-up once again. But I guess that’s how it really should be. I shouldn’t waste my time lingering and lying around whenever I feel like it. Time should be spent wisely and I should make sure that every minute is not wasted and I can become very productive.

Though I am being bothered by my drawbacks, I feel like we should take the risk and sacrifice a little for our business. We ventured into business to earn money. So a little sacrifice won’t hurt because later on it would really pay off.

When I was in college I thought I’d never become a millionaire before I reach 30 years. And I never thought I’d be in business at the age of 23. Now I believe my goals are really within reach – if only I continue striving to work and not lose my motivation.

I just feel like I don’t have enough time for all the things that I want to accomplish… I have a lot of pending web projects and I can’t manage to fit my schedule and finish all of them one by one. It’s as if I am overwhelmed by the quantity of workload and how I’d use my freedom to apply all the designs I have in mind that’s why I can’t seem to get started.

My resolution is to make productive use of my time during Holy Week! I should get the websites done, one by one!

No comments: